Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In Carolyn's Makeup Bag : Hair Products

I've already done a CBK Hair Evolution post, which showcased Carolyn in all her phases of blonde. Now I think I'll dig deeper to the root (pun so intended) to show you what products Carolyn used! Just like her pared down wardrobe, Carolyn stuck to basics when it came to her hair products.

To keep her famous blonde mane sleek and shiny it was Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom. This item is a cult favourite of sorts today and can be used as a leave-in-conditioner or as a styling creme. I know Kiehl's makes really good anti aging products (I'm a big fan of their Ultra Facial Cream) so I'm sure this hair creme works wonders.


Carolyn at the Fire and Ice Ball (1998) / Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom

She was also a fan of Philip Kingsley's hair products. Remember, when your'e not naturally Scandinavian blonde, all of that dying and bleaching really takes a toll on your scalp. Hence Philip K's Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, to tame split ends and repair damage, as well as the Elasticizer to smooth and strengthen hair.


Philip K Elasticizer (~25.00), Philip Re-Moisturizing Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment